March 22, 2010

Wendy Raquel Robinson Speaks On The Game’s Return…


Washington Redskin’s Devin Thomas, Vivica A. Fox and actress Wendy Raquel Robinson were spotted at a Ciroc Dinner Party in DC this past weekend hosted by Suite Nation. Both Vivica Fox and Wendy Raquel are currently starring in the new stage play “Cheaper To Keep Her” alongside Brian McKnight.

BET has finally picked up The Game after it was canceled by CW almost a year ago. The biggest issue they are facing is that a lot of the actors have found new jobs and their contracts expired before the show was picked up


Wendy's Response


Me and my husband were in shock. It was something that we campaigned for and prayed for. BET was promising from the get-go that it was going to happen. My only hesitation is that we haven’t gotten our deals as actors yet. So I'm hoping there will be no hiccups. I can't really scream and shout the way I want to, but I'm doing internal somersaults. I just don't want to lose the integrity of the show. ... There’s nothing worse than coming back and it’s different.

Thanks to Miss Necole Bitchie

1 comment:

  1. I went to this show in DC and was great...I so loved it so worth all my pennys...lol

    ReplyDelete